Align-Pilates® C8-G Pro Pilates Reformer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The upholstery on the Align-Pilates C8-G Pilates Reformer is not only durable but also extremely pleasant on the eye. The reformer is designed to provide a stable and fluid exercise, maximising the effectiveness of your Pilates sessions. Additionally, the C8-G Pilates Reformer is highly and quickly adjustable, allowing you to tailor it to your specific requirements or that of your clients.
Numerous features distinguish the reformer from other Pilates reformers available on the market. For instance, the foot bar is easily adjustable, and the rapid change spring bar is adjustable within 2 seconds. These super fast changes prevent your clients from waiting a long period of time and thus a more satisfying workout. In addition the measurements of all the C8 range give great adaptability when dealing with different sized clients.
The carriage journey on the C8-G Pilates Reformer is one of its most notable characteristics. The reformer's wheels and bearings are of superior quality, ensuring a smooth, quiet voyage. This allows you to concentrate on your Pilates routine without interruptions or to instruct clients without raising your voice.
The versatility of the reformer is further enhanced by a variety of accessories. These extras consist of optional extension legs (44cm), a jump board, a sitting box ( curved or flat and in matching grey), platform extender mattress and it's future proof with the optional half or full trapeze. With these accoutrements, you can perform a variety of Pilates exercises that target every muscle group for a total-body workout.
The Align-Pilates C8-G Pilates Reformer is the best option if you're searching for a high-quality Pilates reformer that will help you reach your fitness goals or impress your clients. With its grey upholstery, rapid change spring bar, smooth carriage travel, and assortment of accessories, the C8-G Pilates Reformer will provide you with an exceptional Pilates experience and help you attract (and keep) clients with super fast adjustments.
Please note, the Gondola Pole is not included and shown for demo purposes only.
- Patented rapid change spring bar for the fastest spring bar changes available, using one hand and a single action
- Class-leading travel – 106.5 cm, up from 100.5 cm on previous models C1 models
- Large & comfortable carriage 92 cm x 58 cm
- Oversized foot bar & lowered pivot point for extra solid feel
- Resistance:5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Choice of heights, either standard 26 cm height or 44 cm with optional leg extensions
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions including flat
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- Improved 3 position headrest
- Removable & lockable shoulder rests with new off-centered shoulder pads to give a choice of two different widths
- Space-saving – The C8-Pro can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked, and it can “free stand” when selected with either the optional freestanding feet or the extension leg option.*
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with an 8 PU wheel carriage for super quiet and maintenance free ride
- New Gondola pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access & a tidier studio! Note; Maple Poles are sold separately
ISO20957-1 Class S Item. Max User Weight:150 kg. Suitable for users:145 cm – 193 cm (4’10” – 6’4”)
Reformer only – 239.5 (L) x 66 (W) x 26 cm (H)
Reformer with Leg Extensions – 239.5 x 66 x 44 cm
Standing height for storage – 240 cm
Weight – 59 kg (GW)
This product is delivered on a pallet and therefore must have suitable access for van or lorry deliveries. Unless specified, our delivery is only to the Driveway via Tail Lift truck. If VIC based, please call to arrange a Personalized Installation with user instruction by our team from as little as $185. If in another State, home delivery to driveway is offered but please also check the Depot pick up option available at checkout.
ALIGN-PILATES™ LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Terms of Limited Lifetime Warranty -
Align-Pilates offers the following limited lifetime warranty, for the periods as stated below from the date of purchase, to the original owner
of their products, upon presentation of an original invoice in their name. The warranty is a Light Commercial Warranty allowing for a
maximum usage of 27.5 hours per week.
Align-Pilates will repair or replace any mechanical part that malfunctions due to defects in materials and/or workmanship during the
warranty period. The warranty excludes normal wear and tear, damage due to negligence or misuse, abuse, modification or unauthorized
repair; scratches to the finish, and tears or indents in the upholstery.
Align-Pilates will, at its discretion, repair or replace any parts deemed
defective during the warranty period. If we opt to repair or replace your apparatus, this may require that your product is returned for
inspection at our premises prior to sending out replacement apparatus. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be
warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. This warranty does not cover shipping charges, customs clearance fees
(where applicable) or any costs incurred in installing repaired or replacement parts shipped under the provisions of this warranty.
This warranty will be null & void if springs are not changed as specified or, if all safety, maintenance and usage instructions as specified in the manuals are not observed or, if the equipment is used for any other purpose other than for recognized Pilates repertoire or if the equipment has been subjected to accident, abuse, improper service, or modification not authorised by the Align-Pilates.
Duration of Limited Warranty:
1) Metal & Aluminum Frames & welded components.
10 year warranty
2) Wooden Frames, Gear bar and foot bar mechanisms
5 year warranty. Wooden frames must not be positioned next to convection radiators or air conditioning units.
3) Other non-wear and tear components
2 year warranty
4) Ropes, Straps, Spring Clips, Handles, Fuzzies, Wheels, foot straps, Rotational disks & powder coating
2 year warranty
2 year / 3,000 hours warranty is given on all springs, excepting that a decrease of 5% of the spring power per 1,500 hours usage is
acceptable according to internationally standards. Align-Pilates Springs should be replaced after a maximum of 3,000 hours use or 2
years, whichever is earlier. In the event of any signs of damage or wear springs should be replaced immediately regardless of age or
The upholstery fabric on Align-Pilates equipment will be replaced if it fails to give normal wear for 365 days from the date of
delivery. Proof of damage may be required. This warranty does not cover cuts, scratches, burns, stains, soiling, or damages caused
by unreasonable use such as wearing jewellery or inappropriate clothing whilst using the equipment. Align-Pilates reserves the
right to substitute an equivalent fabric if an identical fabric is not available. Upholstery must be properly cared for – do not use
chemical sprays or industrial soaps. Align-Pilates recommend using GymWipes Australian Made PGW Wipes to clean upholstery and wipe down equipment.
Warranty Return Procedure:
The customer must call Align-Pilates or its authorized Distributor for authorization prior to returning the equipment. The customer is
responsible for the cost of returning products to Align-Pilates (or their appointed Distributor) for warranty adjustment should this be
deemed necessary. The customer is responsible for any damage or loss during shipment back to Align-Pilates (or their appointed
Distributor). The customer is responsible for the cost of return freight to them in the event Align-Pilates decline to make a warranty
adjustment. Align-Pilates do not accept responsibility for any items returned without a pre-approved authorization number, which must be
clearly marked on the outside of the package.
Limitation of Liability
The above is our exclusive warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or
fitness for any purpose. In no event shall Align-Pilates or their Distributors be liable for incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
Further Information: This warranty is issued by Pilates Reformers Australia and supported by Align-Pilates UK.